Carter's Country Consultants Ltd.
Technical Author of health and safety management systems. Assistance with health and safety, ergonomics and acoustics.
Carter's Country Consultants Limited can provide services in all Health and Safety matters. We will consider work of all types i.e. short term contracts, long term contracts, project work, interim work, part-time work and one-off consultancies.
We also offer a Health and Safety Annual Consultancy Support plan. This service provides small businesses with competent health and safety advice and guidance from a qualified Health and Safety Adviser without the expense of a full annual salary.
The Annual Consultancy Support plan offers the following:
- A Tailored Health and Safety Policy covering Policy Statement, Organisation and General Arrangements.
- Safe procedures to ensure your employees and customers are protected. A visit will be made to your premises, by a qualified Health and Safety Adviser to undertake, in conjunction with the employer, the following Risk Assessments, Policies and Procedures:
- Accident Reporting
- Display Screen Equipment
- Fire Prevention
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Work at Height
- Work Equipment
- Workplace Transport.
- In the event of a serious incident or accident; a one-off visit to assist the employer.
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Executive, or if appropriate the local authority.
- Information updates and specialist advice provided to the employer regarding changes in legislation, that are relevant to your business
- An audit of the Health and Safety Management System once per year by a qualified Health and Safety Adviser and a Report of the findings produced.
- Amendments to the above fore-mentioned Risk Assessments, Policies and Procedures shall be made, where there has been a significant change in the matters to which they relate.
- Two days consultancy per year plus access to further consultancy services at a discounted rate.
- Access to telephone and e-mail support (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
ANNUAL FEE £600* + VAT
Carter's Country Consultants Limited also offers:
Workplace Noise Assessments
Hand-Arm Vibration Assessments
Health and Safety Management Systems
Health and Safety Technical Writing
Health and Safety Inspections and Audits
*This is the 2011 price which is valid from 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011. Prices may increase annually but never by more than 5% per year. Please note that for the purpuses of the Annual Consultancy Support plan, a small business is defined as one with less than 50 employees.
Mrs June Carter
Tel: 01466 701145
Mobile: 07786 623115
Painter and decorator also specialising in wood restoration
Carole A Small, Chartered Architect