FREE INSULATION FOR HUNTLY RESIDENTS!
Supported jointly by Huntly Development Trust and Gordon Rural Action
This scheme has been highly successful and we are keen that as many properties/residents as possible benefit in the limited time available
FOR A FREE HOME INSULATION SURVEY PHONE: 01466 793676
Did you know you can lose 25 % of the heat from your home through the roof if it's not insulated?
Did you know you can lose 35 % of heat through uninsulated cavity walls?
ACT NOW - IT'S FREE TO ALL INCOME GROUPS - BUT ONLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER!
· Free standard loft insulation if there is no insulation at present.
· Free loft insulation top-up to 270 mm if your existing insulation is between 60 mm – 150mm.
· Free cavity wall insulation. This is not suitable for stone or timber framed walls.
. Free to all income groups thanks to A & R. Hepburn (Engineering) Limited (part of the Richard Irvin group) and Scottish Hydro.
· Insulation grants for most households will stop after September and this probably will be replaced by the Green Deal which will be a loan based scheme instead.
So this is your last chance to get such a good deal.
· For houses with more than 4 bedrooms a small charge would be required.
· Available in the AB54 area. Will also be available in the AB33 Alford area shortly
FOR A FREE HOME INSULATION SURVEY PHONE 01466 793676
Home Insulation advice drop-in sessions with Mary Scott will be held at Gordon Rural Action, Huntly Business Centre, Gordon Street, Huntly on Tuesdays and Fridays 10.30 – 12.30 or email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Information online at www.gordonruralaction.org.uk <http://www.gordonruralaction.org.uk/>
It's only the insulation that's free. Any "enabling measures" such as adding or enlarging a loft hatch would need to be charged for. Hepburn's free survey will advise you accordingly